The Nayak Student Federation (NSF) has been established in the year 1991 with the goal of providing education to children from backward families (families that are educationally, economically and socially backward).
Since its inception, NSF has stressed on quality education and creating awareness about good conduct and ethical values in children. In addition to education, the foundation also provides free training in self-employment to children from economically and socially backward families. NSF’s main objective is to use education as a tool to create harmony among all sections of the society.
NSF provides textbooks, uniform, school bags and other academic materials to its students free of cost. In order to adhere to the high educational standards set by it, NSF admits only limited number of students in every class. At present, a total of 3227 students are studying with the support of 102 dedicated teachers in all schools of NSF.
NSF has received a letter of commendation from the Karnataka Higher Education Examination Board for producing excellent SSLC results with a pass percentage of 100 The students of the foundation are not only registering good results, year after year, but also brought laurels to NSF by winning prizes in sports competitions held at the state and national levels.
NSF has established a residential school in 1997-98 with State government aid for the development of students from scheduled tribe. Presently, more than 110 children belonging to scheduled tribe are studying in this school.
- Development of children belonging to socially, educationally and economically backward classes
- Providing self employment training and free education to children of scheduled tribe, scheduled caste and other economically backward classes
- To provide good quality education and inculcate ethical values in children
- Creating a congenial and harmonious environment among all sections of the society
- To organize social welfare programmes
- To provide free-ambulance service